THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Stripped Hexagon Bag

Freitag, 18. November 2011

Hexagonbeutel_03 Inspired by the cute idea of Jodi’s Etsy-bag I tried to get my own version of this colorful beauty. Mine is a bit smaller, perfect to host my knitting work. But I like also Jodi’s idea for a larger baby-accessory-version: Filled with toys or nappies you can bring it with you everywhere and then lay it out as a play mat.

What was your last exciting Etsy-found?
Hexagonbeutel_10 Hexagonbeutel_11
Inspiriert von der netten Idee von Jodi’s Etsy-bag habe ich meine eigene Variante dieser farbenfrohen Schönheit fabriziert. Meine ist etwas kleiner, genau richtig um mein Strickzeug zu transportieren. Aber ich mag auch die ursprüngliche Idee von Jodi: Eine Babydecke, die man – gefüllt mit Spiel- und Wickelsachen überall mithinnehmen kann, und dort ausgebreitet als Spielmatte dient.
Ein Tutorial für diese Tasche gibt es dieses Woche für Mitglieder bei Quilter’s Garden.

I link this post to sew modern monday @ canoe ridge creations

7 Kommentare:

Rosemary Dickinson hat gesagt…

I love this bag! I might try it myself! Thank you for the nice comment on my puzzle box quilt. I loved making it! Some of the fabrics do have a sort of mottled look that does include a little black. There is also some white thrown in there. I just love the way the colors came out. I just have to figure out how to machine quilt it! I want it to look good but it also has to be something I can do on my own machine. Thanks for the great pattern!!
Rosemary

Carol hat gesagt…

This perfect for knitting! I like the way the drawstring pulls it together.

Annabella hat gesagt…

That`s one cute bag!

Carla hat gesagt…

Adorable and lovely! I haven't had a chance to linger on Etsy lately. Been too busy with sewing.

Rebecca hat gesagt…

What a fun little bag! This would work great for my knitting projects!

Kirsten hat gesagt…

Love the different greens in this - it would be a great craft bag!

AccurateCuts.etsy.com hat gesagt…

That is a really cute bag. My favourite etsy find lately has been these (and no, they aren't from my shop):
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70966282/placemats-paint-chip-placemats-set-of-8?ref=af_you_favitem

.

 
site design by designer blogs