THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Happy Easter

Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

Time for a bunny or two.

This too cute fabric will make you smile, spoil yourself and sew you something with it.

seen at etsy

or make yourself this happy wreath

 tatertots and jello

I want someone to make me one of the cutest bunnies ever

holamama 

The white one with the fine stripes and the green ribbon, please!

Or what a cool way to serve your drinks…

 holamama

6 Kommentare:

Rosemary Dickinson hat gesagt…

So adorable! The bunnies are so cute! Happy Easter!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com hat gesagt…

such cute Easter ideas

Angela Hipp hat gesagt…

Wundervolle Bilder- vielen Dank für diesen Augenschmaus!!!
Frohe Ostern wünscht Angela

barbara woods hat gesagt…

adorable love your wreath happy easter

stufenzumgericht hat gesagt…

Liebe Brigitte,
was für stimmungsvolle Photos, die Hasen sind zu knuffig ;-) Frohe Ostertage wünscht dir Martina

Bridget hat gesagt…

Hello, Brigitte! I love your blog so much I just gave you a Liebster Award. Check it out on my Nickel and Dime Ranch blog.

.

 
site design by designer blogs