THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

I didn't know how to spell the word quilt…

Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

…until the age of 40 when I first time read it. I have never heard about before. Can you believe it?

Find out more about my life before quilts - listen to Pat Sloans Radio Show
where she reveals (nearly) all my good kept secrets ;-)

Monday, 11th of June, 4 pm either life stream or when ever you like archived at APQ.

Zen Chic Quilting Radio

3 Kommentare:

Marilyn hat gesagt…

I'm so happy you found quilting when you did...and so happy you are sharing your many talents with us!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com hat gesagt…

I've marked my calendar! Congratulations!

abc1x1 hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Brigitte,
heute ist mein Sampler-Quilt
zurückgekommen. Wow! Ganz toll ist
er geworden, Danke Dir uns Deinem
Quiltingservice.
Vielen Dank auch für die schöne Zeitschrift, habe darin auch gleich
Deinen wunderschönen Quilt entdeckt.
Liebe Grüße von Sigrid

.

 
site design by designer blogs