THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Zen Chic's new collection FLOW just arrived in stores

Freitag, 18. März 2016

It's here - finally! The new fabrics are in and I'll keep you posted about some cool projects I've already seen from quilters.
But for today I made an overview about all fabrics.
I'm often asked: how do you come up with ideas, what is inspiring for you - mostly everything can be inspiring. Something simple like a drop of water, splashing. Can you imagine all the colors being reflected when you see a rainbow through makro-drops of water?
Flow as the name suggests is inspired by all things of water - but for me it is also the deeper meaning of the word. Being in my flow and creating, designing - this is my life!
So - enough said - a picture says more than 1000 words… here is some eye candy for you.



2 Kommentare:

Marsha L hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I want them all!

Rosa hat gesagt…

Stunning.Love them all!

.

 
site design by designer blogs